RIM BUFFER EASEMENT PROGRAM SIGNUP NEW
2014 RAIN GAUGE COOPERATOR REPORT Updated 7/14
COUNTY HIGHWAY MAP
NEW "YOU TUBE" WELL SEALING VIDEO
VIDEO SERIES ON WATERSHED APPROACH TO CARING FOR THE STATE'S RESOURCES
The MPCA recently released a four-part series on the “Watershed Approach,” a relatively new process for gauging the health of Minnesota’s waters and taking action to protect or restore them. The series covers:
- Part 1 – What is a watershed?
- Part 2 – How we got where we are
- Part 3 – The watershed approach and 10-year cycle
- Part 4 – Getting involved in the process
SURFACE WATER FORUM PRESENTATIONS - 11/13/13
NITROGEN IN MN SURFACE WATERS - Conditions, Trends, Sources & Reductions
2013 REDETERMINATION OF BENEFITS BROCHURE
What do I need to know?, Key Definitions, Systematic ROB, Why?, How?, Procedure, Buffer Strips, Inspections & Maintenance
FARIBAULT COUNTY GIS VIEWER - Online interactive GIS map Updated 1/14
A new feature of the GIS Viewer is a Zoning Permit Report, which includes copies of Certificates of Compliance and SSTS pumping reports.
- Click "Search Address" in toolbar. Type rural 911 address #. Click "Go".
- Click on address under Search Results.
- Click "Identify" in toolbar (blue circle with "i"). Click on 911 address point on map.
- Identify results display in left window.
- Click "Copy of Permit" to open a SSTS permit. Click "Open Zoning Permit Report (PDF)" to create a summary report of results.
COUNTY RECREATION & CONSERVATION AREAS - wildlife viewing, birding, public lands, parks, trails & public water access map
AG BMP HANDBOOK FOR MN
- Definition of conservation practices
- Effectiveness estimates
- Costs and economic considerations