SURFACE WATER FORUM PRESENTATIONS - 11/13/13
NITROGEN IN MN SURFACE WATERS - Conditions, Trends, Sources & Reductions
2014 SAMPLE TREE ORDER FORM
BE SEPTIC SMART! - information for homeowners on why it is important to maintain their septic systems and how to do it.
2013 RAINFALL SUMMARY Updated 10/13
WETLAND BANK PROGRAM EASEMENT APPLICATION SIGN-UP
2013 REDETERMINATION OF BENEFITS BROCHURE
What do I need to know?, Key Definitions, Systematic ROB, Why?, How?, Procedure, Buffer Strips, Inspections & Maintenance
RIPARIAN BUFFER EASEMENT DOLLARS NOW AVAILABLE
FARIBAULT COUNTY GIS VIEWER - Online interactive GIS map Updated 10/13
A new feature of the GIS Viewer is a Zoning Permit Report, which includes copies of Certificates of Compliance and SSTS pumping reports.
- Click "Search Address" in toolbar. Type rural 911 address #. Click "Go".
- Click on address under Search Results.
- Click "Identify" in toolbar (blue circle with "i"). Click on 911 address point on map.
- Identify results display in left window.
- Click "Copy of Permit" to open a SSTS permit. Click "Open Zoning Permit Report (PDF)" to create a summary report of results.
COUNTY RECREATION & CONSERVATION AREAS - wildlife viewing, birding, public lands, parks, trails & public water access map
AG BMP HANDBOOK FOR MN
- Definition of conservation practices
- Effectiveness estimates
- Costs and economic considerations